Bedrock listed at number 6 on CRN’s Fast Growth 100 list
For all businesses, posting growth at anytime is commendable, but doing so in a down economy is a remarkable achievement. That is what makes Bedrock’s place on Channel authority CRN’s Fast Growth 100 list that much more of a significant accomplishment.
- CRN selects Bedrock as a "Top 20 Revenue Star"
- Bedrock is a California based and Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise.
- Bedrock Technology Partners named HP's New Partner of the Year in 2009.
- Largest HDS storage partner in California.
- Bedrock reaches NetApp Star Partner Level
- Bedrock named 1 of 50 ATP Partner in US
- Bedrock 1st US HP Partner to sell POD
CRN announced today Bedrock Technology Partners was selected into the Tech Elite 250. This definitive list of VARs with deep… More»
February 11th is National 2-1-1 Day. 2-1-1 San Diego connects people with community, health and disaster services through a… More»
Adding to Bedrock’s prior accolades, Bedrock Technology Partners was named the Fastest Growing VAR with revenue between $50 million and… More»
For all businesses, posting growth at anytime is commendable, but doing so in a down economy is a remarkable achievement…. More»
At a recent conference of HP Partners, Bedrock CEO Dean Cappellazzo provided insight into the potential to partners of HP’s… More»
Bedrock, partnering with Avnet deliver Netapp solutions through the channel. More… More»
CRN released the 2010 VAR 500 and the Top 20 Revenue Stars in the country. Bedrock was named in both… More»
Bedrock to attend Intel event “Witness.” Event to focus on Mission Critical computing and the optimization power of HP. Learn… More»
Bedrock in attendance at the 2010 HP Tech Forum. Read a small introduction to the event below. In recent months, HP… More»